Boys Flag (K-8th)
Girls Flag (3rd-8th)
• Two flag offerings: Boys league and Girls league
• BOYS GRADES: Kinder - 8th
• GIRLS GRADES: 3rd - 8th
• Eight Week Season which Includes Playoffs
• One Practice per Week (coaches choice)
• Practices Begin the week of April 1st
• Games start Sunday, April 14th
• Last games/playoffs are June 1st/2nd
• All Games Played on Sundays
• Games Start at 11:00 am and run hourly - some may go as late as 7:00 pm
• HOME Games are on Sunday's at Skokie Playfields or New Trier High School
• Away Games are at GBN, GBS, and Evanston Fields
• Boys Team Divisions; K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th/8th
• GIRLS Team Divisions: 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th
• Volunteer Parent Coaches and High School Player Referees
Coaching Volunteer Opportunities
We do need volunteer parent coaches to run this program and greatly appreciate anyone that may be interested. Ideally we will have at least two coaches per team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my player need to have prior football experience?
Northshore Trevians is an all-play league. It is perfect for first timers as well as more experienced players.
What is the overall time commitment?
Games are held once a week on Sundays and typically require a time commitment of approximately 60 minutes. Practices are an hour-long per week.
When and where are practices held?
Practice days/times and location are deheltermined by each individual head coach. Coaches will do their best to accommodate players’ schedules so as to maximize practice participation.
How many players are on the field?
Northshore Trevians plays a 7-on-7 format.
What is included with my registration?
Each participant will receive a full uniform kit (reversible jersey and hoodie/long sleeve shirt - varies by season).
When will I hear from my coach?
You should hear from your coach approximately two weeks prior to the start of the season.
What is Northshore Trevians cancellation policy?
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the flag league director, Melissa Mastros at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds after the first game.
How many players are on each team and how are they formed?
Majority of teams are made up of 10-12 players. Teams do NOT rollover for the next season. Rosters are made new each season for Spring and Fall season. We do our best to keep classmates/friends together.
SPRING FLAG FOOTBALL REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR BOYS. Please add your player to the waitlist and we will contact you asap. We will try to get all players on a team and off the waitlist. If you are trying to register for GIRLS, please email email@example.com for the link to register.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to join the waitlist.
WELCOME TO SPRING 2024 FLAG FOOTBALL REGISTRATION FOR BOYS FLAG AND GIRLS FLAG!
On-line registration is required and will allow you to provide us your player information, contact information, your agreement to consents and policies, and submit payment in full.
DUES: Registration fees for the Spring Football 2024 Season is $300 and includes a custom reversible jersey, flags, and a program hoodie.