• Eight Week Season which Includes Playoffs
• One Practice per Week (coaches choice)
• Practices Begin late August for Fall - Early April Spring
• Fall Games September-October - Spring April-June.
• All HOME Games are on Sunday's on Skokie Playfields Turf. Some possible games at New Trier or on road at local communities.
• Games start at 11:00 am and run hourly - some may go as late as 7:00 pm
• Team Divisions; K/1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th/8th
• All Covid Protocols and Restrictions will be Closely Followed
• Volunteer Parent Coaches and High School Player Referees
COACHING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: We do need volunteer parent coaches to run this program and greatly appreciate anyone that may be interested. Ideally we will have at least two coaches per team.
SAFETY: Safety of our football families is and has always been Northshore Trevians first priority. To that end, we will be following all safety guidelines from the CDC, the State of Illinois, and the Winnetka Park District. As we know, these guidelines are ever changing so as we get closer to the season, our guidelines will be posted on our website - www.NTYFootball.org.