• Eight Week Season which Includes Playoffs
• One Practice per Week (coaches choice)
• Practices Begin the Week of August 30th
• First game is September 12th, last games October 31st
• All HOME Games are on Sunday's on Skokie Playfields Turf - please note that we are trying to get our league back together and so you may have some travel games against surrounding communities (Glenview, Northbrook, Evanston, Vernon Hills, etc)
• Games start at 11:00 am and run hourly - some may go as late as 7:00 pm
• Team Divisions; K/1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th/8th
• All Covid Protocols and Restrictions will be Closely Followed
• Volunteer Parent Coaches and High School Player Referees
COACHING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: We do need volunteer parent coaches to run this program and greatly appreciate anyone that may be interested. Ideally we will have at least two coaches per team.
SAFETY: Safety of our football families is and has always been Northshore Trevians first priority. To that end, we will be following all safety guidelines from the CDC, the State of Illinois, and the Winnetka Park District. As we know, these guidelines are ever changing so as we get closer to the season, our guidelines will be posted on our website - www.NTYFootball.org.